Dishes

Discuss everything related to ApPHP Restaurant Site script.

Moderators: ne_moj, alexmst, zewa, vadimako, ne_moj, alexmst, zewa, vadimako

kasumovic
Expert
Expert

Dishes

Postby kasumovic » Dec 9th, '13, 17:02

I try to explain on your demo data what is delivered with the installation of Restaurant Site...

Suggestions or How to :

1.) I must create another menue item like "Our Menues 2" what contains some another groups (vegetarian), but it seems so that i can have only one group ?
2.) Can i create my own SEO links, for example "restaurantMenus/viewAll" , that i can create language depended links what makes more sence ?
3.) How can i link direct some entry in "Modules / Restaurant / Menus Management" , menu , categorie , dishes ?
4.) I need to have possibility to edit my own header and footer text for menues , for example "Breakfast" , entering in breakfast i would have my own header text and not repeating from the previous page , and maybe i need some footer there too. (my own seo links would be nice too)
5.) Prices are allways in "$", what if i change to another language ? I should have posibility to set my price in another valuta too. Or show prices generaly in "€" ? How can i change it in EURO sign ?

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dishes

Postby administrator » Dec 10th, '13, 09:20

1. Why? What did you do to create another?
2. You may define special rules for URL - please read framework documentation
3.) How can i link direct some entry in "Modules / Restaurant / Menus Management" , menu , categorie , dishes ?
----------
Explain what exactly do you mean?
4. do you mean header and footer of site?
5. Define another currency in admin panel and use it.

aajamilkhan

Re: Dishes

Postby aajamilkhan » Jan 15th, '15, 07:16

that i can create language depended links what makes more sence ?
4.) I need to have possibility to edit my own header and footer text for menues , for example "Breakfast" , entering in breakfast i would have my own header text and not repeating from the previous page ,
We are leading the world in providing best ccna dumps free download pdf and prep solutions. Our incredible offers for network+ tutorial pdf at reasonable prices; our ccie datacenter - pass-4-sure is very rare in Florida Institute of Technology.

Return to “ApPHP Restaurant Site {developers/users}”