Add users as Attendees for Event

Discuss everything related to ApPHP Calendar. All versions. Any questions related to the ApPHP Calendar developing or using should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: ne_moj, zewa

mcdonald4

Add users as Attendees for Event

Postby mcdonald4 » Jul 11th, '12, 14:40

Hi, I see that users can be added and need some clarifiction. I want to create an event, such a a class and then add attendees but attendees are not users of the calendar, it is just for my own purpose to track my classes. It would be for me to track who attends my event (class). Does calendar have this capability. What would be even better is that on my calendar after adding attendees to my class that it displays the number of attendees on the calendar - say event title for that day like July 11, CPR class 7 attendees.
I would like to be able to add names of people who sign up for class and then pick their name when they actually attend the class. It is the same premise as Add users basically. Or can I simply change the lable of Add Users to say Attendees?
Thanks ahead of time.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Add users as Attendees for Event

Postby administrator » Jul 15th, '12, 06:51

currently the link that is show in top menu "Users" - means "Participants".
For calendar users we use any external ID.

## *** set user ID (the value must be numeric)
/// $user_id = 0;
/// $objCalendar->SetUserID($user_id);

Souronambo

Postby Souronambo » Feb 5th, '15, 11:11

I like this title I like it.

Jirapush

Postby Jirapush » Sep 16th, '15, 10:31

I would love to find the next great information like this and hope that it will have more information.

Return to “ApPHP Calendar”