Any samples of uploads and using the grid?

Talk about Image/File fields (uploading, problems etc.)

Moderator: alexandrleonenko

Drat

Any samples of uploads and using the grid?

Postby Drat » Dec 28th, '10, 22:41

Anyone have any samples of uploading an image to a folder, storing the location in the database(MySQL) and being able to do edits and whatnot through the grid tool?

Drat

Re: Any samples of uploads and using the grid?

Postby Drat » Dec 30th, '10, 16:31

I saw that demo but the upload is disabled. How do I either activate it or do you have a sample of it someplace else. Also it looks like the demo was uploading a blob to the database, I just want to be able to upload an image to a folder and store the location of where I uploaded that to be stored in the database.

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Any samples of uploads and using the grid?

Postby administrator » Dec 30th, '10, 16:45

yes, it uploads image into selected folder and saves an image name in database table:
Here the example of image field:

Code: Select all

"FieldName_7"  =>array("header"=>"Name_G", "type"=>"image",      "req_type"=>"st", "width"=>"210px", "title"=>"", "readonly"=>"false", "maxlength"=>"-1", "default"=>"", "unique"=>"false", "unique_condition"=>"", "visible"=>"true", "on_js_event"=>"", "target_path"=>"uploads/", "allow_image_updating"=>"false", "max_file_size"=>"100000|100K|10M|1G", "image_width"=>"120px", "image_height"=>"90px", "resize_image"=>"false", "resize_width"=>"", "resize_height"=>"", "magnify"=>"false", "magnify_type"=>"popup|magnifier|lightbox", "magnify_power"=>"2", "file_name"=>"", "host"=>"local|remote", "allow_downloading"=>"false", "allowed_extensions"=>""),

Return to “Field type: "image/file"”